14 h 00 - 15 h 30
BIOKET digital and ACTIA team up to organise a webinar on the Enabling project!
Enhance New Approaches
Biobased Local Innovation Networks
ENABLING aims at creating appropriate conditions for the development of efficient biomass to BBPs (Bio-Based Products and Processes) value chains. The consortium’s vision is that Europe bears a huge potential for optimizing the supply of biomass into innovative bio-based processes and products. Up-scaling biomass production and pre- processing, and combining streams towards the BBPs with those of more traditional bioenergy chains would enhance at least three interlinked types of impact.
– biomass production gains scale to meet higher demand in both sectors bioenergy and the BBI (Bio-Based Industry)
– the reinforcement of biomass supply for the benefits of smaller BBI players, helping them to diversify and to consolidate biomass input sources;
– reinforcing the biomass and BBPs linkages may contribute to job-creation, due to the increased need for specialized workers.
Your Pre-Program (CET Time)
2:00 p.m. – 2:10 p.m. Introduction
2:10 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. General presentation of the H2020 Project Enabling
2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Presentation of the services offered by the Enabling platform
– Atlas of inventory of good practices
– Coaching activities to help better understand the characteristics of the bioeconomy and its components
– Biomass trade platform
– Process flows platform
3:00 p.m. – 3:10 p.m. Example of thegood practices identified during the Enabling project (to be confirmed)
3:10p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Exchange with participants
Speakers: Christophe Cotillon and Gemma Cornuau (ACTIA)
More information on the project: https://www.enabling-project.com/
Informations pratiques :
Free registration but mandatory*
*IAR reserves the right not to accept a registration. IAR will inform you about this decision by email upon registration and latest 1 week before the start of the event.