8 h 30 - 18 h 00
20 boulevard Lascrosses - 31000 Toulouse France
Important! le TWB Strat-up Day qui devait initialement se tenir le 3 février est
reporté au 21 juin 2022!
Join us at the 5th edition of TWB START-UP DAY in Toulouse (France), in partnership with IAR – the French Bioeconomy Cluster, The French Tech Toulouse and ShakeUpFactory.
This event aims to bring together in the field of industrial biotechnologies: start-uppers seeking to expand their business activity, entrepreneurs wishing to develop an innovation, investors and industrials looking for disruptive solutions and all other international private and public stakeholders in this field, all working for an eco-responsible industry.
TWB START-UP DAY will be divided in key notes and thematic sessions, and long networking times (BtoB meetings). Two major themes will be at the heart of the discussions: Cell based products and Microbiota.
- 250 attendees from 10+ countries
- 40+ start-up companies
- Investors, industrials, tech transfer structures, academic labs…
Inside the event:
- Key notes & thematic sessions
- TWB Awards 2022 with 2 start-up pitch contests: « Fast track it! » and « Go for it! »
- BtoB meetings
Download the programme:Programme 2022
The 2022 edition will host two pitch contests, one “Fast track it!” dedicated to start-ups developing their technologies and a new one “Go for it!” dedicated to entrepreneurs in the final stage of the ideation.
Winners of the pitch contests will be awarded:
- “Fast track it!”: technical services on TWB platforms valued at €50,000 and opportunities within the IAR (The French Bioeconomy cluster) community.
- “Go for it!”: mentoring services, equivalent to four days, provided by TWB and its ecosystem, and by The French Tech Toulouse and ShakeUpFactory.
NEW FOR THE APPLICANTS: The day before the 5th edition of TWB® START-UP DAY (2 February 2022) will be dedicated to start-uppers and entrepreneurs who apply (exclusive visit of TWB new premises & exchange opportunities business and scientific experts).
Informations pratiques :
Registration is free but mandatory