Toute la journée
Kardinal-Frings-Str. 1-3 - 50668 Köln (Cologne) Allemagne
The unique concept of presenting all renewable material solutions at one event hits the mark: bio-based, CO2-based and recycled are the only alternatives to fossil-based chemicals and materials. In 2021, the new concept of the Renewable Materials Conference generated an outstanding response, which exceeded all expectations: 420 online participants witnessed a firework of innovations of non-fossil materials. 60 speakers, 11 panel discussions, 500 public posts and 1,500 networking activities were proof of the lively exchange during the three conference days.
We expect a large rush in the submission of abstracts. We would therefore like to be one of the first to send you this call and ask you to submit a presentation – or an innovation (see below) – as early as possible. We will announce the first 10 presentations before the official deadline.
- First day:
- Chemical Industry: Challenges and Strategies
- Renewable Chemicals and Building-Blocks
- Chemical Recycling
- Second day
- Policy and Markets
- Renewable Polymers and Plastics
- Fine Chemicals
- Innovation Award „Renewable Material of the Year »
- Third day
- The Brands View on Renewable Materials
- Renewable Plastics and Composites, Packaging
The deadline is 15 December 2021. Please submit your abstract here (it is as easy as possible): http://renewable-materials.eu/call-for-abstracts/
The deadline for the innovation award „Renewable Material of the Year“ is end of February 2022: http://renewable-materials.eu/award-application/
Below you find the basic information on our new conference.
- Please find more information here: http://renewable-materials.eu
- Information on the exhibition you find here: http://renewable-materials.eu/exhibition-booking/
- And on sponsoring: Guido Müller (email@example.com) from our team will be happy to advise you on which sponsorship package is ideal for you.
Informations pratiques :
For more information : Home – Renewable Materials Conference (renewable-materials.eu)