Toute la journée
Regarding the COVID-19 pandemic Plant Based Summit 2021 is postponed to September 22-24, 2021 in Reims (France)
In September 2021, Plant Based Summit will launch its 6th edition in Reims, with an even sharpened positioning on the innovation, the co-development and its operational implementation for the necessary deployment of bio-based products. It will be the opportunity for the participants to contribute to the evolution of plant-based, green and sustainable chemistry!
What is Plant Based Summit?
– The congress
- The leading biobased products congress with:
- 30 targeted conferences
- 130 international key speakers, providing first-hand insights and updates
The 2021 congress is still focused on stimulating biobased product development through a market driven approach.
You gain access to more than 700 professionals from all the biobased chemical industry value chain.
– One-to-one meetings
- targeted business exchanges to meet major actors of the biobased market.
– Exhibition zone
- 50 exhibitors, all actors of the biobased market: manufacturers, start-ups, chemists, clusters, regions, development agencies…
– Industrial sites visits
- The congress participants are invited to visit one of the major French industrial (or research laboratory) sites.
To speed up the development process, all operators in the value chain need to deal with environmental issues, industrial and investment challenges by:
- Bringing companies together to move towards an integrated plant based chemicals supply chain
- Achieving technology scale up
- Exploring business opportunities (industrial formulation, packaging, bio-cosmetics, plastics…)
At Plant Based Summit, each stakeholder in the biobased economy is able to share, find the best solutions to fit its own specific place and development stage, enabling it to make the decisive leap forward, thus contributing to empower the biobased economy.
Informations pratiques :
To exhibit / sponsor : click here
Attendees registration is not available yet.