Financing

The IAR Cluster has 64% of its total budget financed by the Government and the Champagne-Ardenne and Picardie Regions. The remaining 36% comes from private funding (member subscriptions, services provided, provisions).

Schedule of IAR Cluster Subscriptions:

  •  €5,000 for a group
  • €10,000 for a banking financial institution
  • €5,000 for a non-banking financial institution
  • €2,000 for an SME/SMI
  • €500 for start-up companies and SOHOs
  • €2,000 for research institutions and technical centres€2,000 for professional organisations and public institutions

  • IAR’s services