An exceptional week dedicated to the biorefinery
will take place from September 30th to October 3rd, 2014 in Reims!
- From September 30th to October 2nd at the Centre des Congrès de Reims: European Forum for Industrial Biotechnology (EFIB)
This leading Congress in Europe gathers each year 700 decision-makers: representatives of the European Commission, industrialists, innovators researchers and academics. Reims was chosen to host the 7th edition of this premier European forum.
- September 30th at the Centre des Congrès de Reims: Les Rencontres IAR: Uses of soils and development of demand: chemicals, materials, bioenergy.
Conference debate on
– « Uses of soils and development of demand: chemicals, materials, bioenergy » Comparative analysis of the European and American policies
– session about « platforms for innovative systems »
– session about « resource mobilization: which tools for evaluating performance and impact? »
Free event, registration is mandatory (form Under)
- On September 30th at 2 pm and 4 pm, October 2nd at 4 pm: visit of the European Institute of Biorefinery, Reims Champagne-Ardenne
The European Institute of biorefinery located near Reims, is one of the most important biorefineries in the world. 3 million tons of biomass (sugar beet , wheat , alfalfa , … ) are transformed each year to give sugar, glucose , starch , food or pharmaceutical alcohol , ethanol fuel , cosmetic actives , … Remarkable for synergies developed among actors , this site also includes an R&D dimension with ARD (research center) and its industrial demonstrator BIODEMO, the FUTUROL PROJECT ( cellulosic ethanol), the CEBB (research center bringing together higher education institutions), …
The visit will especially highlights two units :
Free visit, registration is mandatory (form under)
- October 3rd: Conference «Biorefinery Conference : perspectives for wine and vine»
Registration for the Biorefinery week